Stacking rings set: ruby & moonstone
You'll love wearing this perfectly pretty set of sterling silver stacking rings with a romantic ruby and mesmerising moonstone. Wear all three, just one or mix and match with other stackable rings.
Free shipping available
Purchasing a set of three sterling silver stacking rings is more affordable than buying individual rings. Plus these rings can be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings, adding plenty of creativity and versatility to your jewellery collection.
See the individual rings that make up this stacking rings set:
This beautiful set of gemstone stacking rings is handmade in sterling silver, with two rings featuring gemstone settings: a lab grown ruby and a moonstone.
Each silver stacking ring has been beaten repeatedly with a different type of silversmithing hammer, so each has a different texture. They have been polished to be bright and shiny.
(Note that the full price shown is how much these rings would cost if purchased separately).
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the settings.
- Deep pink lab grown ruby gemstone - identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Glistening white moonstone.
- Set of 3 rings, which is more cost effective than purchasing them individually.
- You can choose to wear all three rings, just one or two or mix and match with our other stacking rings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver, a facetted lab grown ruby gemstone and a moonstone cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The ruby is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter and the moonstone is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Each is approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.