Sapphire silver stacking ring
This beautiful sterling silver and deep blue sapphire silver stacking ring can be worn on its own or be mixed and matched with our other handmade stackable rings. Sapphire is the September birthstone.
Free shipping available
This sterling silver stacking ring with a deep blue lab grown sapphire gemstone is a beautiful silver ring. We're sure you'll find the sapphire stacking ring to be a versatile addition to your rings collection as it can be mixed and matched with other stackable rings, while also looking great worn on its own.
See also the silver stacking rings set with sapphire & aquamarine which includes this ring.
The sapphire stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. The stackable ring is set with a deep blue lab grown sapphire gemstone.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Beautiful deep blue lab grown sapphire - identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a faceted lab grown sapphire gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The sapphire is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.