Aquamarine silver stacking ring
This sparkling sky blue aquamarine stacking ring in sterling silver can be worn on its own or be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings, making it a versatile addition to your collection. Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Free shipping available
You can wear this lovely light blue aquamarine gemstone stacking ring on its own to add a little pop of beautiful blue to your day. Alternatively go bolder and mix and match the silver ring with our other stacking rings in silver, gold and gemstones.
See also the silver stacking rings set with aquamarine & sapphire.
This stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. The gemstone stacking ring features a beautiful sky blue simulated aquamarine facetted gemstone.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that much - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month range, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Lovely light blue simulated aquamarine gemstone - almost identical to a mined gemstone but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings to add versatility to your wardrobe.
- Makes a great gift: aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a simulated facetted aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.