Poppy, Leaf & Sapphires Cluster Necklace
We so love this beautiful silver cluster pendant necklace and we're sure you will too. It features a unique poppy flower and beautiful leaf in sparkling silver accompanied by a cluster of pink and yellow sapphires. Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
This is one of our favourite pieces from Simone's latest range. The cluster necklace features two pendants: a unique geometric poppy flower, along with a beautiful and intricate leaf. These are accompanied by a ring holding five natural yellow sapphire facetted gemstones, which vary in colour from yellow to a soft pink. It will make a beautiful addition to your jewellery collection.
The cluster necklace also makes a beautiful gift for women. Poppy flowers represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
The unique cluster necklace design is great to wear with casual outfits but it dresses up beautifully as well. Match it with other pieces from our poppy jewellery designs or leaf jewellery designs. Also look at the other flower and leaf designs in our bouquet range, featuring leaf and flower jewellery designs to mix and match.
The poppy and leaf pendants are made in shiny sterling silver. Sitting next to the pendants is a sterling silver ring from which five small facetted yellow sapphire gemstone beads dangle from sterling silver pins. The gemstone beads will move and sit in different positions as you go about your day.
The pendants and gemstones are suspended from a delicate sterling silver chain completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver necklace for women.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Sparkling yellow and pink sapphire gemstones forming eye-catching buds.
- Delightfully delicate and eye-catching design, which will add uniqueness to any outfit.
- Goes perfectly with a V-shaped, sweetheart or surplice neckline at shorter lengths.
- Poppy flowers represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and yellow sapphire gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The poppy is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter. The leaf is approximately 2cm (0.79") at its longest and 0.7cm (0.25") at its widest.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.2cm (0.08") wide.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.