This sterling silver moon & stars amulet pendant featuring a tiny muted gold coloured marcasite gem is a very sweet piece of jewellery. It's small enough to be worn as an everyday piece, but will also dress up beautifully, especially when paired with one of the matching earrings. It's also ideal for layering with other necklaces, adding to its versatility.
The moon & stars amulet necklace also makes a lovely gift for women. Crescent moons can symbolise feminine strength, along with change and enlightenment. When accompanied by stars the meaning can be interpreted as the very sweet "love you to the moon and back".
The moon & stars pendant is made in shiny sterling silver. Sitting off-centre at the heart of one of the stars is a little facetted marcasite gemstone, an old fashioned gemstone which adds some sparkle in a muted gold tone.
The silver pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Old fashioned muted gold coloured marcasite gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with one of the matching earrings designs.
- Makes a special gift: crescent moons are a symbol of feminine strength, plus change and enlightenment. When accompanied by stars the meaning can be interpreted as "love you to the moon and back".
- Works well as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a marcasite gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Gemstone size: The marcasite is approximately 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.