Fan shell silver dangle earrings
Fan shells were always Simone's favourite to find on the beach as a child (and still are!). She designed these earrings to always be a reminder of being beside the seaside.
The fan shell dangle earrings are eye-catching dangle earrings to wear as they'll swing and sparkle as you move. Our fan shell design is etched into shiny sterling silver in an engraving style, reminiscent of old scientific illustrations.
The dangle earrings are small enough for everyday wear and they'll also bring a casual outfit to life, while reminding you of the ocean. If you're wanting to feel more dressed up, take a look at the matching fan shell necklaces.
See the full seaside range, featuring unique jewellery designs all inspired by the beach and ocean.
The fan shell dangle earrings are made in shiny sterling silver and are completed with sterling silver ear wires.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver dangle earrings, including the ear wires.
- Fan shell design with an old engraving illustration style that it sure to be eye-catching.
- The earrings will swing and sparkle as you move.
- Small enough for causal everyday wear.
- Ideal to bring any simple outfit to life.
- Pair them with one of the matching necklaces to dress them up further.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Earring panel size: Each fan shell is approximately 2cm (0.8") at its tallest and 1.8cm (0.71") at its widest.
- Earring size: Including the ear wire, each earring is approximately 3.6cm (1.42") at its longest.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.