Solid Rose Gold Stacking Ring
This stacking ring is handmade in romantic 14ct rose gold. It's ideal to mix and match with other stackable rings or to wear alone. It will add a high quality wardrobe staple to your jewellery collection. Now made in thicker gold.
You'll love wearing this super simple and romantic rose gold stacking ring. In fact, we think you'll rarely be seen without it. It's a very versatile and high quality jewellery collection addition. The simple solid rose gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other stacking rings.
You'll find the rose gold stacking ring is an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery. You can also pair it with our skinny solid gold stacking rings set to add more colour variation. See the photograph of our different styles of gold rings so you can see the different thicknesses of each ring design.
The 14ct rose gold ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a subtle but sparkling texture. Each ring is subtly different, giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable ring has a bright and shiny finish.
Note: if you look very closely you'll see a tiny amount of yellow gold on this ring where we have soldered it. Rose gold solder is generally not safe for jewellers to work with, so we opt to use a close colouring of yellow gold to make this ring. Think of it as a unique indicator that your ring is handmade!
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct rose gold stacking ring.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each ring being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny ring can be worn alone or together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add a pop of colour to any outfit.
- It will be a quality wardrobe staple you'll wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid rose gold.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.13cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.