Montana Sapphire & Solid Gold Stacking Ring
This handmade solid gold stacking ring features a tiny, sparkly and beautifully coloured Montana sapphire. The gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other stackable rings, making it a versatile and quality addition to your wardrobe.
You can wear this perfectly lovely Montana sapphire and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings Being made of solid gold means it will last a lifetime with the right care. The small gemstone and relatively skinny ring will make a delicate and subtle addition to your ring collection.
Montana sapphires are found around the Missouri river in the United States. They differ from other sapphires in their unusual blue colouring. In this case they are a have a slightly smoky teal colour, which pairs beautifully with the pop of sparkling gold from the handmade stacking ring.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month range, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer, before being polished to give it a subtle sparkling texture. The little Montana sapphire sits in a solid gold tube setting.
See the 4th photo for a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring band is the same as the gemstone ring in the photograph). See the 5th photo for a comparison of our gemstone sizes for rings: the Montana sapphire ring is on the far right.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Small but beautifully smoky teal coloured Montana sapphire gemstone.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique sparkling but smooth texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and a Montana sapphire facetted gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The small setting is 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.