We adore chrysoprase gemstones with their variations of minty green colouring and we think it works beautifully with our wattle branch pendant which is intricately cut out in sterling silver. The design will make you think of spring and the Australian landscape all year around and wherever you may be (which means it will make a gorgeous gift too!).
You can dress up most simple outfits with this striking beaded necklace. It will look wonderful paired with a simple black or white dress or shirt. Alternatively add some pinks or reds to compliment the beads. It will also work beautifully with a little black dress or other more dressy clothing.
We recommend wearing simple silver ball studs and plain silver stacking rings with this necklace (you might also add in a thin gold ring or two). That way it will remain the main attraction. But also consider going for more drama if you're in the mood: take a look at the matching wattle branch dangle earrings for a bold look.
Take a look at the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The cut out wattle branch is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The pendant is suspended from a necklace created with minty green coloured chrysoprase gemstones which have a facetted satin finish. These natural and hand cut gem beads all have variations in green colouring and size, giving you a unique piece of jewellery.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to standard or princess length (50cm or 19.7"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Important: This is a little shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Chrysoprase gemstone beads with variations of gorgeous minty green colouring.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Medium sized shiny silver pendant with a pretty wattle branch design featuring leaves and blossoms.
- A beautiful beaded necklace for adding eye-catching colour and sparkle to your outfit.
- Will be the stand out feature when worn with simple clothing.
- Makes a great gift for someone who wants to be reminded of spring and the Australian landscape all year around and wherever they may be.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and chrysoprase gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 2.5cm (1") at its tallest and 1.9cm (0.75") at its widest.
- Bead size: The rondelle beads are approximately 0.4cm (0.16") wide and 0.3cm (0.12") tall, but these are hand cut beads and there is some variation.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 50cm (19.7"). Note that this is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.