Our sparkly starfish pendant necklace combined with a cluster of deep blue lapis lazuli gemstone beads will always remind you of the ocean. The starfish design is etched into shiny sterling silver in an engraving style, reminiscent of old scientific illustrations.
This larger sized pendant necklace will add some sparkle and a little pop of colour and movement to casual outfits. It will look especially great with v-necks, surplice or plunge necklines. Alternatively wear it longer over a higher neckline. You can be extra matchy by pairing it with the starfish dangle earrings.
The cluster of lapis lazuli gemstones will move as you do and sit in different positions, making it an engaging piece of jewellery to wear.
See the full seaside range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all inspired by the beach and ocean.
The etched starfish pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. Sitting next to the pendant on the chain is a small ring with 3 small round and one larger facetted lapis lazuli gemstone beads. The beads are suspended from 14ct gold vermeil pins.
The pendant and bead cluster are suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Contemporary jewellery, but featuring an old world engraving illustration style.
- Small pop of exotic blue and gold colouring from the cluster of lapis lazuli gemstones.
- Perfect for adding sparkle and interest to a casual outfit, especially for someone who loves the ocean.
- Will work beautifully with v-necked, surplice or plunge necklines.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, lapis lazuli and gold vermeil pins.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 2.7cm (1.06") at its tallest including the bail. It is approximately 2.3cm (0.9") at its widest.
- Bead size: The small beads are approximately 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter. The larger facetted bead is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.