Eye amulet silver earrings
Our iconic eye amulet stud earrings in sterling silver will make an engaging pair of everyday earrings. Wearing an eye amulet for protection is a tradition going back thousands of years in many different cultures. Eyes also represent wisdom and love.
Free shipping available
Our sterling silver eye amulet post earrings are great to add some sparkle to a casual outfit and are idea for everyday wear. Wear them with the matching eye amulet necklace to dress them up more.
The eye amulet post earrings also make a great gift for women. Wearing an eye amulet for protection against the evil eye is a tradition going back thousands of years which has been used in many different cultures. Even the Victorians wore eye amulets for protection and luck, along with lover's eye jewellery to represent someone they loved. Eyes also represent wisdom.
See the other eye amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The eye post earrings are made in shiny sterling silver, including the posts which are are secured in place with sterling earring backs
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver post earrings.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but striking enough to dress up a casual outfit, especially when paired with the matching necklace.
- They make a special gift: eye amulets are often worn as a symbol of protection (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Panels size: The panels are each approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.