You can wear this beautiful solid gold gemstone stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection. Also check out the matching lapis lazuli gold stud earrings.
Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The stacking ring will give a bright pop of vivid deep blue and sparkling gold colour to whatever you're wearing: it's a beautiful combination.
The stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
It features a beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone with gold flecks which is set in a serrated edged setting.
Shop for other stacking rings, gemstone rings and gold rings. Also see the full gold jewellery range in our online store.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold.
- Beautiful vivid blue lapis lazuli gemstone with tiny flecks of gold.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching lapis lazuli solid gold earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and a lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.