Lapis lazuli solid gold stacking ring
This beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli gemstone gold stacking ring is handmade in sparkling solid 14ct gold. The skinny ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with our other stacking rings.
Free shipping available
You can wear this beautiful solid gold gemstone stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection. Also check out the matching lapis lazuli solid gold stud earrings.
The skinny ring will give a bright pop of vivid deep blue and sparkling gold colour to whatever you're wearing: it's a beautiful combination.
The stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
It features a beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone with gold flecks which is set in a serrated edged setting.
Note that this is a skinny ring and we recommend wearing it with other stacking rings for support on larger finger sizes (above size 9 or R 1/2).
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold.
- Beautiful vivid blue lapis lazuli gemstone with tiny flecks of gold.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching lapis lazuli solid gold earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and a lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.1cm (0.04") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.