Pyrite & Solid Gold Stacking Ring
This enticing gold stacking ring is made in shiny 14ct solid gold. It features a sparkling facetted rose cut pyrite gem with a beautiful bronze colouring. The gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other rings.
We love the combination of fool's gold (pyrite) and real gold in this ring, which will make a versatile addition to your jewellery collection. You can wear this solid gold stacking ring on its own, or combine it with other stackable rings.
The handmade pyrite gemstone stacking ring will add a pop of gorgeous gold and with beautiful bronze colouring to your ring collection. Although it's small enough for everyday wear, it will also dress up well, especially when matched with the pyrite gold stud earrings.
This gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. The ring features a small facetted rose cut pyrite gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Take a look at the 4th photo to see a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring is the same as the gemstone ring photographed, but the pyrite gem is slightly larger). Also see the 5th photo for a comparison of the gemstone sizes we use in our gold rings: the spinel gem is the same size as the 1st and 3rd rings.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful bronze coloured pyrite gemstone with a sparkling facetted rose cut.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Small enough for everyday wear.
- Looks great paired with the matching stud earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and pyrite rose cut cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.