Don't you love a bit of versatility? Wear this small but striking simulated coral gem and solid gold stacking ring on its own, or combine it with other stackable rings: it will catch the eye either way. Also being made of solid gold means it will last a lifetime with the right care.
The handmade coral gemstone stacking ring will add a bright pop of sparkling gold, along with a beautiful salmon colour to whatever you're wearing - and no coral reefs will be harmed in the process!
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. The ring features a small but striking simulated coral cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Take a look at the 4th photo to see a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring is the same as the gemstone ring photographed, but the coral gem is slightly larger). Also see the 5th photo for a comparison of the gemstone sizes we use in our gold rings: this coral ring is 3rd from the left.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful and ethical salmon coloured coral gems with a smooth cabochon cut.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching coral gem & solid gold earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and a simulated coral cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.