Black spinel & solid gold stacking ring
This romantic gold stacking ring is made in solid 14ct gold. It features a sparkling rose cut jet black spinel gemstone. The gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other rings, making it a versatile and quality addition to your wardrobe.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
Our gold stacking rings are so versatile. Wear this small and elegantly simple black spinel and solid gold stacking ring on its own, or combine it with other stackable rings.
The handmade black spinel gemstone stacking ring will add a pop of sparkling gold and with romantic jet black colouring to your ring game. Although it's small enough for everyday wear, it will also dress up beautifully, especially when matched with the black spinel gold stud earrings.
This gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. The ring features a small facetted rose cut black spinel gemstone in a smooth edged setting.
Take a look at the 4th photo to see a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring is the same as the gemstone ring photographed, but the spinel gem is slightly larger). Also see the 5th photo for a comparison of the gemstone sizes we use in our gold rings: the spinel gem is the same size as the 1st and 3rd rings.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful jet black spinel gemstone with a sparkling facetted rose cut.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Small enough for everyday wear.
- The sparkling jet black stones combined with shiny gold will also dress up beautifully.
- Looks great paired with the matching stud earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and black spinel rose cut cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.