Birthstone & Solid Gold Stacking Ring
Choose a small birthstone (or just your favourite) from our selection and we'll create a solid gold stacking ring for you. The ring will add a little pop of sparkly colour to any day. Wear it alone or mix and match with other stacking rings.
Listing is for a single ring: photographs show examples of a variety of birthstones
This stacking ring in solid gold is part of our birthstones range: choose one of the small gemstones from the list (whether because it's your birthstone or just because you like it) and we'll create your handmade ring in your size.
See the other designs in our birthstones by month range. This will also give you more information about the gemstones available and you can find matching earrings and pendants.
You can wear one of our beautiful gemstone and solid gold stacking rings on its own or combine it with other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection.
Take a look at the 5th image to see a comparison of the band thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in solid 14ct gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. Your ring will feature your choice of a small but beautiful gemstone with either a smooth cabochon or facetted rose cut finish. The gemstone will be set in a serrated edged setting.
Check out our other stacking rings, gemstone rings and gold rings, along with our full gold jewellery collection. Also see our amulets range: a suite of meaningful jewellery designs inspired by sentiments of luck, protection and love.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Your choice of a small but beautiful gemstone, with a full set of birthstones to choose from.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Will look great paired with the matching solid gold earrings with birthstones.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and the gemstone of your choice.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.