Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
These small and super sparky gemstone and solid gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature rose cut moissanite gemstones: a lab created ethical alternative to diamond which is vividly sparkly, mining free and more affordable.
Moissanite is one of the birthstones for April, so these earrings will make a special gift for someone born in April. Of course you can also wear them simply because you like them! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and necklaces.
Also see our white topaz and solid gold earrings as a more affordable alternative birthstone for April.
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a facetted white topaz gemstone in a serrated edged setting. The earrings are handmade in solid gold.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
View the range of stud earrings in our online jewellery store, along with our birthstones range. Also see our gold jewellery collection.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Vividly sparkling moissanite gemstones with a facetted rose cut.
- Moissanite is one of the birthstones for April, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Lab grown moissanites are a more ethical and affordable alternative to diamonds.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings but sparkly enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching birthstone ring.
Just the facts:
Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 lab grown moissanite gemstones.
Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
Back to top