This deluxe 14ct solid gold guinea flower pendant on a silver chain is such a pretty piece of jewellery. Guinea flowers (also known as hibbertia) are an Australian native, which have a gorgeous golden yellow colouring, so the gold works beautifully with this design.
When living on the east coast of Australia, Simone fell in love with the luminous little yellow guinea flowers that were abundant in the bush around her home. This stylised flower is a celebration of these perfectly pretty Australian native plants.
The solid gold guinea flower pendant necklace can be mixed and matched with the other small flowers in the Australian native flower jewellery collection. You can also wear it with other layering necklaces.
Be sure to visit our full Flora Range inspired by Australian native flowers and plants and lovingly made in silver, gold and gemstones.
The guinea flower pendant is made 14ct solid gold. It's suspended from a delicate and sparkly sterling silver chain. The chain is completed with a silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Deluxe quality 14ct solid gold pendant necklace.
- Quality sterling silver chain and necklace findings.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Will bring a casual outfit to life or dress up beautifully.
- Can be worn with other gold or silver jewellery.
- Solid gold always makes a very special gift for very special people.
- Works beautifully as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct gold and sterling silver.
- Pendant size: Approximately 1.3cm (0.51") at its tallest and widest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.