This flannel flower cluster necklace made in sterling silver really is beautiful. The colouring of Australian native flannel flowers is referenced in the cluster of white opal beads on gold filled pins.
You'll find that the pendant necklace is simple enough for a casual outfit, but it also dresses up very well, especially if paired with the matching earrings or used as a layering necklace. You can also mix and match it with other patterns from our Australian flower oval jewellery collection.
Be sure to check out our full Flora Range, featuring jewellery in silver, gold and gems which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This classic oval-shaped pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The small opal gemstone beads have varied white to soft cream colourings and are facetted. Note that these are natural gemstones and will have some variation in colouring and size.
The small pendant and gemstone cluster are suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Opal is the October birthstone, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Gold filled pins: much more affordable than solid gold and much better wearing than gold plating.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Intricate and eye-catching etched Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant with a classic oval shape which is perfect for everyday wear.
- The cluster of facetted white opal gemstones on gold pins adds a pop of subtle colour and movement.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including the matching earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, gold filled pins and white opal gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The oval pendant is approximately 1.5cm (0.6") at its tallest and 1.2cm (0.45") at its widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") tall.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.