This delicate sterling silver signet ring features our intricate etched boronia flower design. It's an elegantly simple piece of jewellery which is perfect for everyday and casual wear.
It can be dressed up with the matching necklaces and drop earrings or be mixed and matched with other designs in the Australian flower oval jewellery collection. Also see the full Flora Range inspired by Australian native flowers and plants and made in silver, gold and gemstones.
This signet ring is made in sterling silver which has a shiny finish. It features our wattle design etched into the surface.
Important: The maximum size we can make this ring is a size U (or 10.25 in US sizes)
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver signet ring.
- Perfect for everyday wear but can easily be dressed up with.
- Pair it with the matching boronia pendant and earrings
- Alternatively it will mix and match beautifully other jewellery.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Signet size: The etched signet area is 0.6mm (0.24") at its widest and 1.4cm (0.55") at its longest. This remains the same for all ring sizes.
- Ring band size: The band is half round and is approximately 0.2cm (0.08") wide and 0.1cm (0.04") thick.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.