Banksia Oval Silver Pendant Necklace
This small and shiny silver oval-shaped pendant features an intricate etched banksia flower design. It's great for everyday wear and will mix and match with our other Australian flower jewellery designs.
This simple sterling silver oval-shaped banksia pendant necklace will make a great addition to your jewellery collection. It's perfect for everyday wear, especially for someone who loves Australian native flowers.
Dress it up by mixing and matching it with other jewellery, including the matching banksia drop earrings or have some fun by pairing it with other patterns from our Australian flower oval jewellery designs. In addition it makes a great layering necklace.
Take a look at our full Flora Range, featuring jewellery designs in silver, gold and gemstones which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This small, classic oval-shaped pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. It's suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Intricate and eye-catching etched Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant with a classic oval shape which is perfect for everyday wear.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including the matching earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The oval pendant is approximately 1.5cm (0.6") at its tallest and 1.2cm (0.45") at its widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") tall.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.