Pearl & Silver Chandelier Necklace
This elegant chandelier silver pendant necklace with glistening pearls will add eye-catching sparkle and movement to even the most casual outfit. Pearl is the June birthstone.
LAST CHANCE: This item is going away. Don't miss out!
We're sure you'll love wearing this lightweight chandelier sterling silver pendant necklace with its sparkling texture, eye-catching movement and precious pearls. It's a great piece to to dress up a casual outfit or to add some old glamour and drama to your day.
This pendant necklace design is especially good when you want a bold design but not too much colour. It especially makes beautiful, unique and affordable bridal jewellery.
The chandelier is made in sterling silver which has a subtle geometric pattern etched on the front to add texture and sparkle. The silver has been given a bright and shiny finish.
Suspended from the sterling silver pendant is 5 small oval-shaped cultured pearls, along with one larger round cultured pearl in the centre. The pearls have a gorgeous glistening sheen to them.
The chandelier pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly sterling silver chain with matching clasp and our logo tag. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extenders.
Pearl is the birthstone for June, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out our other necklaces with pendants and silver necklaces, plus our unique wedding and bridal jewellery suggestions in the online shop. Also see our full ranges of silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Precious cultured pearls with a gorgeous sheen.
- Eye-catching design with lots of sparkle and movement, but with subtle colouring.
- Lightweight design, so very comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for dressing up, but also great with jeans or other casual outfits.
- Looks gorgeous with a v-neck or surplice neckline.
- Alternatively wear it longer over a higher neckline.
- When dressing up consider pairing it with the matching earrings if you're in a matchy kind of mood.
- Pearl is the birthstone for June.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and 6 cultured pearls.
- Panel size: The chandelier panel is 2.3cm (0.9") at its tallest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its widest.
- Pearls size: The rice shaped pearls vary slightly, but each is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") long and 0.24cm (0.09") wide. The central round pearl is approximately 0.45cm (0.18") in diameter.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 4.6cm (1.8") long in total, including the chandelier panel and pearls.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.