Wattle blossoms are a harbinger of spring in Australia and their appearance always makes Simone feel happy. She created this wattle wreath pendant to celebrate spring and paired it with these sunny golden jade beads to represent wattles in full bloom.
This striking beaded necklace will dress up or down beautifully and add a vivid pop of yellow colouring to even the most boring outfit. Imagine wearing it with a simple white shirt or black dress. You could also compliment it with purples or add more yellow or even beige colouring.
We suggest wearing simple silver ball studs and plain silver stacking rings with this necklace (you might also add in a thin gold ring or two). That way it will remain the main attraction. Alternatively go all out and wear the wattle wreath hoop earrings for a bold look.
See the other wattle wreath jewellery designs and take a look at the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The intricately cut out wattle wreath is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The pendant is suspended from a necklace created with gemstones known as golden jade, but they are actually a form of quartz. The natural beads have a smooth and shiny finish and are strung on strong and flexible beading cable. These natural gems all have variations in yellow colouring, giving you a unique piece of jewellery.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to standard or princess length (50cm or 19.7"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Important: This is a little shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Check out our other beaded necklaces and necklaces with pendants. Also see the full gemstone jewellery range.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Golden jade (quartz) gemstone beads with variations of sunny golden yellow colouring.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Medium sized shiny silver pendant with a striking wattle wreath design featuring leaves and blossoms.
- A beautiful beaded necklace for adding eye-catching colour and sparkle to your outfit.
- Will be the stand out feature when worn with simple clothing.
- Makes a great gift for someone who wants to be reminded of spring and the Australian landscape all year around and wherever they may be.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and golden jade (actually quartz) gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The round wattle wreath pendant is is approximately 3cm (1.18") in diameter.
- Bead size: The round beads are approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 50cm (19.7"). Note that this is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.