Spiral shell & yellow sapphires cluster necklace
The cluster of sunny yellow and pink sapphires in this necklace combined with the shiny silver spiral shell pendant will add some sparkle and a little pop of summery colour to the most casual outfit.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
We love this sparkly spiral shell pendant necklace with it's summery pop of colour from the cluster of little yellow to pink sapphires - and we know you'll love it too. The spiral shell design is etched into shiny sterling silver in an engraving style, reminiscent of old scientific illustrations.
This cluster pendant necklace will work beautifully to dress up casual outfits and will look especially good with v-necked, surplice or plunge necklines. Alternatively wear it longer over a higher neckline. You can dress it up by being matchy with the spiral shell dangle earrings. It will also work well as the foundation piece for layering necklaces.
See the full seaside range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all inspired by the beach and ocean.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The spiral shell pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. It's suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. Sitting next to the pendant on the chain is a small ring from which a cluster of 5 yellow to pink sparkling sapphires are suspended.
The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Beautiful and sparkling yellow to pink sapphire gemstones to add a little pop of summer colour.
- Contemporary jewellery, but featuring an old world engraving illustration style.
- Perfect for adding sparkle and colour to a casual outfit, especially for someone who loves the seaside.
- Dresses up well paired with the matching earrings.
- Will work beautifully with v-necked, surplice or plunge necklines.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and yellow sapphire beads.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its tallest including the bail. It is approximately 1.2cm (0.47") at its widest.
- Bead size: The beads vary in size, but average around 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.