Opal & solid gold stacking ring
This elegant opal gemstone stacking ring is made in sparkling solid 14ct gold. The gold skinny ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with our other stackable rings, making it a very versatile and top quality addition to your wardrobe. Opal is the birthstone for October.
Free shipping available
Wear this beautiful opal gemstone and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings: it will catch the eye either way. Also being made of solid gold means it will last a lifetime (and beyond).
The handmade opal stacking ring will give a bright pop of sparkling gold, along with subtle but beautiful flashes of opalescent colour to whatever you're wearing.
Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in solid 14ct gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. It features a small but beautiful natural opal cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Opals are the birthstone for October, so this pendant will make a great gift for someone born in October. Of course you can also wear it just because you like this stone! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and earrings with gemstones for each month of the year.
Note that the Australian opals used in our handmade rings will have natural variation in terms of colouring and intensity.
Note that this is a skinny ring and we recommend wearing it with other stacking rings on larger finger sizes (from size 9 or R 1/2).
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful opal gemstone with subtle flashes of green, red and blue.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching opal solid gold earrings.
- Opals are the birthstone for October, so it will have extra meaning for someone born that month.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and an opal cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.1cm (0.04") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.