Solid gold stacking rings set
This skinny stacking ring set handmade in gorgeous 14ct solid gold is perfect to mix and match with other stackable rings or to wear alone. You'll find the two gold stacking rings to be a high quality wardrobe basic in your jewellery collection.
Free shipping available
We're sure you'll adore wearing this pair of glamorous solid gold stacking rings - so much so that you'll rarely be seen without them. They're a very versatile and high quality wardrobe addition. The solid gold skinny rings can be worn individually, together, or be paired with other stacking rings.
You'll also find the gold stacking rings will go with pretty much anything you wear and they're an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery.
The gold stacking rings can be interspersed with other stackable rings to add a different colour, or you can wear them together as a set. Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the different thicknesses of our solid gold rings: this yellow gold ring set is our skinniest.
Each 14ct gold skinny ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a sparkling texture, with each ring being subtly different giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable rings have a smooth, bright and shiny finish.
Note that these are skinny rings and we recommend wearing them as a set or stacked with other rings, especially if you have a larger finger size (from size 9 or R 1/2).
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14k gold stacking rings.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each set being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny rings can be worn individually, together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add some colour to any outfit.
- They'll be a quality wardrobe staple you wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold.
- Ring band size: each is approximately 0.09cm (0.035") wide. Note that these are skinny rings.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.