If you purchased a custom sized ring from Simone Walsh Jewellery and the size you gave us was incorrect, we can resize it for you if you purchase this item.
Because custom sized rings cannot simply be exchanged for the correct size and then easily resold, we need to charge for the work involved in either resizing or remaking them (depending on the circumstances).
We also need to cover postage costs to return your ring to you.
Resizing costs covered by this purchase include posting your ring back to you in Australia and the labour needed to either resize or remake one ring. If you need to have a set of three rings resized, please purchase the resize a custom ring set item.
If you're still not 100% certain of your ring size, please purchase a ring sizing kit or visit a jeweller to have your size measured before returning your ring to us for resizing.
- If your ring is incorrect due to an error on our part, you do not need to purchase this item or pay for postage. Contact us for an exchange instead.
- If you purchased one of our standard non-custom sizes*, please contact us to organise an exchange and to pay for return postage only.
- After you order this ring resizing item we'll email you our delivery address and other details so you can return the ring to us.
- If you're not in Australia, please contact us to arrange resizing as the return postage costs will be higher.
- This resizing purchase is only for rings ordered from the Simone Walsh Jewellery shop. If you purchased your ring from another jewellery designer, please contact them directly or visit a manufacturing jeweller for resizing.
* Our standard sizes are: 6 (L 1/2), 7 (N 1/2), 8 (P 1/2) and 9 (R 1/2).
Materials and sizes:
Postage: Cost of posting your ring back to you in Australia.
Labour: Cost of labour for resizing or remaking your ring.
Back to top