Eye & aquamarine amulet silver ring
This elegant eye cocktail ring in silver with a gold setting and aquamarine gem will add eye-catching sparkle to any occasion. Wearing an eye amulet for protection is a tradition going back thousands of years in many different cultures. Eyes also represent wisdom and love. Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
The lovely pop of pale blue and gold colouring which forms the iris of our iconic eye amulet cocktail ring is created by a sparkling aquamarine gemstone which is set in a solid 14ct gold setting.
The striking cocktail ring really is a lovely piece to wear: it's eye-catching and comfortable. It's a striking design to dress up with or to add some drama to a casual outfit. You can also get all matchy-matchy by pairing it with the matching earrings and necklace.
The eye amulet cocktail ring also makes a great gift for someone special. Wearing an eye amulet for protection against the evil eye is a tradition going back thousands of years which has been used in many different cultures. Even the Victorians wore eye amulets for protection and luck, along with lover's eye jewellery to represent someone they loved. Eyes also represent wisdom.
See the other eye amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so it's great for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The eye cocktail ring is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a solid 14ct gold setting with a small pale blue natural aquamarine gemstone with a facetted cut.
The amulet is attached to a handmade sterling silver ring shank which has a bright and shiny but slightly hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Pale blue aquamarine gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings and necklace.
- Will also work beautifully to add some drama to a casual outfit.
- Makes a special gift: eye amulets are often worn to symbolise protection against (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and an aquamarine gemstone.
- Panel size: The top panel is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.