Mandala Silver Pendant with Lapis Lazuli
One of our most popular jewellery designs, this unique and enticing open locket pendant necklace in silver will catch the eye. You'll fall in love with its detailed cut out and etched patterns in sterling silver and deep blue lapis lazuli gemstone.
LAST CHANCE: This item is going away. Don't miss out!
This gorgeous statement pendant is a joy to wear, whether you're dressing up or down. It looks great worn long over higher necklines or worn shorter with v-neck or surplice necklines. It's a lovely silver necklace pendant to dress up with, but will add some exotic and unique elegance to casual outfits too. We're sure you'll love wearing it.
The mandala open locket pendant is made in stunning sterling silver and features a beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli gemstone at its heart. It's created using two domed panels of sterling silver which swing freely from a bail at the top. The panels will move as you do, revealing more of the pattern inside the locket and tinkling gently.
The top panel has been intricately cut out with a beautiful mandala pattern, through which you can see the decorated inside panel of the locket. Inside is a striking Persian floral pattern which sparkles as it's etched deeply into surface. At the centre of this panel is a lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone in a serrated setting.
The pendant has been given a matte satin finish on the outside, while the inside has a bright polished finish, making it a very captivating piece.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly sterling silver chain with matching clasp and our logo tag, which also acts as a counterweight. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain necklace extenders.
Note that the open design of the open locket is not intended to hold photographs or other keepsakes.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli gem.
- Sterling silver chain with secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- A unique and engaging piece to wear as the panels will sparkle and swing freely as you move, giving different views of the pattern inside.
- Looks great with an array of necklines, depending on the length you wear.
- A beautiful statement piece to dress up or down.
- Makes a very special gift.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a lapis lazuli gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is 2.5cm (1") in diameter and 0.6cm (0.23") at its deepest.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.