These elegantly simple and small gemstone stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold. They feature beautiful natural opal gemstones in a serrated edged setting, with subtle but intriguing flashes of colour.
They're a perfect pair of high quality stud earrings to wear as everyday jewellery or to subtly dress up with. Simone wears her own pair of opal and solid gold earrings most days.
Opals are the birthstone for October, so this pendant will make a great gift for someone born in October. Of course you can also wear it just because you like this stone! See the other designs in our birthstones by month range, including rings and earrings with gemstones for each month of the year.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with lightweight but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs. Note that the Australian opals we use have a natural variation in colours seen and intensity: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Beautiful and intriguing opal gemstones.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring or our other opal ring and necklace designs.
- Opals are the birthstone for October, so they will have extra meaning for someone born that month.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 opal cabochon gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.