This lovely handmade silver stacking ring can be combined with any of our other stackable rings or worn on its own. It's a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection, along with other stacking rings.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver. The band has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
The silver ring features a beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each silver stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver.
- Beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli gemstone with a smooth cabochon finish.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own, making it a very versatile piece to own.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The lapis lazuli setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.