Ruby & solid gold stacking ring
This perfect pink ruby and gold stacking ring is handmade in sparkling 14ct solid gold. The skinny ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with our other stackable rings. Ruby is the July birthstone.
Free shipping available
You can wear this beautiful ruby and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with our other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection.
The gold stacking ring will provide a bright pop of deep pink and sparkling gold colouring to any outfit and it will play beautifully with other stacking rings in gold, sterling silver and gemstones.
Also see the matching handmade ruby & gold stud earrings. Also take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in solid 14ct gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. It features a beautiful deep pink lab grown ruby cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Ruby is the birthstone for July, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Luminous deep pink lab grown rubies - identical to mined gemstones but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July. Also see our smaller facetted rose cut ruby birthstone ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and a lab grown ruby cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.