Citrine & Gold Chain Necklace
You'll add a perfect pop of soft yellow and sparkling gold to any outfit with this beautiful and versatile gold chain necklace with a stunning citrine briolette gemstone. Citrine is the November birthstone
We're sure this gorgeous citrine and gold chain necklace will make a perfect addition to your jewellery collection.
It's a unique gold necklace to wear to bring a casual outfit to life with some sunny yellow colouring. But it also dresses up beautifully, especially when paired with white or a little black dress. Also don't be afraid to be matchy-matchy with the citrine drop earrings.
Best of all the gold chain is a very versatile design: it can be clasped at any link, so you can wear it full length with the citrine dangling at the front, or wear it shorter with a length of chain dangling as well. What's not to love?
The necklace is made in 14ct gold filled: better wearing than plated and much more affordable than solid gold. It terminates in a beautiful smooth citrine gemstone briolette which will capture the light as it moves. The citrine is cut by hand so there will be a minor variation in size and finish from one gem to the next.
The gold chain is completed by a 14ct gold filled clasp which can be secured to any link in the chain.
Citrine is the November birthstone, so makes a great gift for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
View other gold necklaces and chain necklaces in the online jewellery shop. Also see our full gold jewellery range, including pieces in solid gold, gold filled, gold vermeil and silver with gold highlights. You might want to check out our gemstone jewellery collection as well.
What you'll love:
- Quality 14ct gold filled chain necklace: much more affordable than solid gold and better wearing than plated.
- Beautiful soft yellow hand cut citrine briolette gemstone.
- Simple but glamorous gold and yellow design.
- Perfect for adding an elegant pop of colour and sparkle to your outfit.
- Looks great worn with a plunge, sweetheart or v-shaped neckline.
- Alternatively wear it long over a higher neckline.
- Great to dress up a casual outfit, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching gold and citrine earrings or bracelet.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct gold filled chain and 1 citrine gemstone bead.
- Gemstone size: The hand cut citrine briolettes used will vary somewhat in size, shape and clarity, but average 1cm (0.39") by 0.7cm (0.28").
- Link size: Each link is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: The chain can be clasped at any point up to 48cm (19"). The total length including the citrine is 50cm (20").
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.