Sunburst & Citrine Amulet Cocktail Ring
This strikingly beautiful sunburst amulet silver cocktail ring is sure to bring some sunshine to any occasion. It features a sparkly golden citrine in a solid gold setting. The sunburst is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength - and more besides. Citrine is the birthstone for November.
The stunning pop of colour at the heart of this sunburst amulet cocktail ring is created by a sparkling golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish which is set in a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
The striking cocktail ring is a beautiful and eye-catching design to dress up with or to add some drama to a casual outfit. You can also get all matchy-matchy by pairing it with the matching earrings and necklace to truly dress up.
The sunburst amulet ring also makes a gorgeous gift for someone special. The sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
The sunburst cocktail ring is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish.
The amulet is attached to a handmade sterling silver ring shank which has a bright and shiny but slightly hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
Citrine is the birthstone for November, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Golden citrine gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings and necklace.
- Will also work well to add some drama to a casual outfit.
- Makes a special gift: the sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a citrine gemstone.
- Panel size: The top panel is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.