Solid Gold Stacking Rings Set
This skinny stacking ring set handmade in gorgeous 14ct solid gold is perfect to mix and match with other stackable rings or to wear alone. You'll find the two gold stacking rings to be a high quality wardrobe basic in your jewellery collection.
We're sure you'll adore wearing this pair of glamorous solid gold stacker rings - so much so that you'll rarely be seen without them. They're a very versatile and high quality wardrobe addition. The solid gold skinny rings can be worn individually, together, or be paired with other stacking rings. They'll make a great starting point for a ring stack.
You'll also find the gold stacking rings will go with pretty much anything you wear and they're an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery.
The gold stacking rings can be interspersed with other stackable rings to add a different colour, or you can wear them together as a set. Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the different thicknesses of our solid gold rings: this yellow gold ring set is our skinniest.
Each 14ct gold skinny ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a sparkling texture, with each ring being subtly different giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable rings have a smooth, bright and shiny finish.
Note that these are skinny rings and we recommend wearing them as a set or stacked with other rings, especially if you have a larger finger size (from size 9 or R 1/2).
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14k gold stacking rings.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each set being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny rings can be worn individually, together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add some colour to any outfit.
- They'll be a quality wardrobe staple you wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold.
- Ring band size: each is approximately 0.09cm (0.035") wide. Note that these are skinny rings.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.