We truly love the vibrant clash of deep pink rubies and gold, don't you? These elegantly simple handmade stud earrings are made in glamorous 14ct solid gold and feature luscious lab-grown rubies.
The gold stud earrings make a gorgeous colourful addition to any woman's wardrobe and they're perfect for dressing up or for adding some luxury to casual outfits. You'll find the ruby earrings to be a versatile and top quality piece to add to your jewellery collection.
The handmade gold earrings are created in sparkling solid 14ct gold, with each featuring a vibrant deep pink lab grown ruby gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
The ruby earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
Ruby is the birthstone for July, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Also see the matching ruby and gold stacking ring.
What you'll love
- Luxurious solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Luminous deep pink lab grown rubies: identical to mined gemstones but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- A vibrant and high quality addition to your wardrobe basics.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 lab grown ruby cabochon gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.