Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
This is one of our favourite drop earring designs - and we're sure you'll love it too. The mismatched earrings will dress up outfits with sparkling sterling silver and gorgeous gold vermeil. The handmade drop earrings are lightweight and comfortable and will swing as you move.
Also have a look at the gorgeous matching patterned chain necklace in sterling silver and gold filled.
Each patterned drop earring features a small but bright and shiny oval panel in sterling silver, which has been domed inwards to catch the light. Each panel features a different imprinted pattern, giving you a truly unique piece of jewellery as no pair we make is the same.
The panels are suspended from curvy 24ct gold vermeil ear wires to add a tiny pop of colour.
This handmade drop earrings design has been created to make use of left over remnants of sterling silver from various jewellery designs. This helps ensure that only small scrap pieces are sent for refining, reducing the environmental impact. What's not to love about that?
Check out our other drop earrings in the Australian jewellery online store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver drop earring panels.
- 24ct gold vermeil: sterling silver plated with gold (much more affordable than solid gold).
- Each panel will feature a different etched pattern, giving you a truly unique piece of jewellery as each pair we make is different.
- Makes use of left over remnants of etched silver, which helps the environment.
- Will dress up any casual outfit by adding color, sparkle and movement.
- Works well paired with the matching necklace if you're in a matchy mood.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver and 24ct vermeil ear wires.
Panels size: Each is 0.8cm (0.31") at its tallest and 0.6cm (0.23") at its widest.
Earrings size: Each is approximately 2.3cm (0.9") long, including the ear wire.
Back to top