These elegantly simple gemstone stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold. They feature small salmon coloured simulated coral gemstones in a serrated edged setting, adding a bright pop of colour to any day, without harming any coral reefs in the process.
They're a lovely pair of quality gold stud earrings to wear everyday or to subtly dress up with. Being made in solid gold means they'll last a lifetime with the right care.
These earrings are part of our seaside range, featuring unique jewellery designs all inspired by the beach and ocean. Also see our larger sterling silver coral stud earrings, along with the matching coral & solid gold stacking ring.
See the 4th photo for a comparison of gemstone stud earrings which are the same 0.4cm (0.16") size as these, alongside an example of the smaller 0.3cm (0.12") gold gemstone stud earrings we also make.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with lightweight but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
View the range of stud earrings and gold earrings, along with the rest of our gold jewellery and gemstone jewellery collections.
What you'll love
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold stud earrings.
- Beautiful and ethical salmon coloured coral gems with a smooth cabochon cut.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring or our other gold jewellery designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and simulated coral cabochon gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.