Pyrite & solid gold stacking ring
This enticing gold stacking ring is made in shiny 14ct solid gold. It features a sparkling facetted rose cut pyrite gem with a beautiful bronze colouring. The gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other rings.
We love the combination of fool's gold (pyrite) and real gold in this ring, which will make a versatile addition to your jewellery collection. You can wear this solid gold stacking ring on its own, or combine it with other stackable rings.
The handmade pyrite gemstone stacking ring will add a pop of gorgeous gold and with beautiful bronze colouring to your ring collection. Although it's small enough for everyday wear, it will also dress up well, especially when matched with the pyrite gold stud earrings.
This gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. The ring features a small facetted rose cut pyrite gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Take a look at the 4th photo to see a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring is the same as the gemstone ring photographed, but the pyrite gem is slightly larger). Also see the 5th photo for a comparison of the gemstone sizes we use in our gold rings: the spinel gem is the same size as the 1st and 3rd rings.
Check out our full range of stacking rings - they're perfect for mixing and matching. Also see our gold rings and gemstone rings collections, along with the full gold jewellery range.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful bronze coloured pyrite gemstone with a sparkling facetted rose cut.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Small enough for everyday wear.
- Looks great paired with the matching stud earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and pyrite rose cut cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.