Sunburst & citrine amulet stud earrings
We truly love these strikingly beautiful sunburst amulet silver stud earrings. They're made in silver and each features a sparkly golden citrine in a solid gold setting. The sunburst is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength - and more besides. Citrine is the November birthstone.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
The vivid pop of colour at the heart of these sunburst amulet post earrings really is a beautiful thing. It's created by a sparkling golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish which is set in a 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge.
These striking earrings are a beautiful, contemporary design to dress up with, but they'll also bring a casual outfit to life. Pair the earrings with the matching sunburst amulet necklace and cocktail ring to really dress them up.
The sunburst amulet earrings also make a gorgeous gift for someone special. The sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
The sunburst stud earrings are made in shiny sterling silver. At the centre of each earring panel is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold which holds a golden citrine gemstone with a sparkly facetted rose cut finish.
The amulet earrings feature sterling silver posts which are are secured in place with sterling earring backs
Citrine is the birthstone for November, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stud earrings.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Golden citrine gemstones with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching sunburst necklace and ring.
- Will also work well to bring a casual outfit to life.
- They make a special gift: the sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and two citrine gemstones.
- Panels size: The panels are each approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold settings with gemstones are each approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.