Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
This sparkling sterling silver chain necklace features five different flowers in a row at the centre of the the chain to form a bouquet. The necklace is a beautiful statement piece which will add interest and delight to any outfit.
Feeling matchy? Pair it with any of the matching pieces from our bouquet range, featuring earrings, rings and bracelets.
The bouquet necklace also makes a gorgeous gift. The flowers each represent:
- Cherry blossom: renewal and the beautiful but fleeting nature of life
- Lotus: eloquence, along with enlightenment and eternity
- Dahlia: grace under pressure, drawing on inner strength and following a unique path
- Daisy: innocence, new beginnings and true love
- Chrysanthemum: lasting friendship, loyalty and cheerfulness, plus they have a close association with motherhood
The flower pendants on this necklace are each made in shiny sterling silver. The flowers featured are a daisy, dahlia, lotus, chrysanthemum and cherry blossom.
The pendants are at the centre of a delicate but sturdy sparkly sterling silver chain, which is secured in place with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders. The chain is completed with our logo tag at the end, which acts as a counterweight.
Also see the other lovely chain necklaces in the jewellery store.
What you'll love
- Quality sterling silver necklace, including the clasp and pendants.
- Unique necklace design with a cluster of beautiful flowers.
- Great to add some unique sparkle and interest to a casual outfit, but works when dressing up too.
- Versatile adjustable necklace length.
- Feeling matchy? Pair it with earrings, a bracelet or cocktail ring from our bouquet range.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver.
Charm size: Each of the 5 flowers is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
Back to top