Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
This sparkling, colourful and very eye-catching sterling silver chain necklace features our five amulet designs evenly spaced around the chain necklace. The necklace is a beautiful piece which will make a striking addition to anyone's jewellery collection.
The amulets necklace can be paired with any of the matching pieces from our amulets range, featuring earrings, rings and bracelets.
The amulets drops necklace also makes a very special gift. The amulets each represent:
- Eye amulet: often worn for protection against (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
- Starburst: starbursts symbolise enlightenment, while stars represent protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
- Heart amulet: hearts represent love, unity and compassion, along with friendship, devotion and affection.
- Moon & stars: crescent moons are a symbol of feminine strength, plus change and enlightenment. When accompanied by stars the meaning can be interpreted as "love you to the moon and back".
- Sunburst amulet: the sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
The pendants on this necklace are each made in shiny sterling silver. Each pendant features a gemstone in a solid 14ct gold setting. The gemstones featured are:
- Aquamarine (eye amulet)
- Opal (starburst amulet)
- Rose garnet or rhodolite (heart amulet)
- Marcasite (moon & stars amulet)
- Citrine (sunburst amulet)
The pendants are evenly spaced around a delicate but sturdy sparkly sterling silver chain, which is secured in place with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders. The chain is completed with our logo tag at the end, which acts as a counterweight.
Also see the other lovely chain necklaces in the jewellery store.
What you'll love
- Quality sterling silver necklace, including the clasp and pendants.
- Gorgeous solid 14ct gold gemstone settings.
- A collection of beautiful, colourful and sparkly gemstones: aquamarine, opal, rose garnet, marcasite and citrine.
- Unique necklace design with an array of striking amulet designs.
- Great to add some unique sparkle and interest to a casual outfit, but works when dressing up too.
- Versatile adjustable necklace length.
- Looks great with a V-shaped, sweetheart or surplice neckline.
- Feeling matchy? Pair it with earrings, a bracelet or cocktail ring from our amulets range.
- Makes a very special gift: the amulets each have their own meanings to do with protection, love, luck and guidance.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver.
Charm size: Each of the 5 amulets is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
Back to top