Sunburst & citrine amulet cocktail ring
This strikingly beautiful sunburst amulet silver cocktail ring is sure to bring some sunshine to any occasion. It features a sparkly golden citrine in a solid gold setting. The sunburst is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength - and more besides. Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Free shipping available
The stunning pop of colour at the heart of this sunburst amulet cocktail ring is created by a sparkling golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish which is set in a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
The striking cocktail ring is a beautiful and eye-catching design to dress up with or to add some drama to a casual outfit. You can also get all matchy-matchy by pairing it with the matching earrings and necklace to truly dress up.
The sunburst amulet ring also makes a gorgeous gift for someone special. The sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
The sunburst cocktail ring is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish.
The amulet is attached to a handmade sterling silver ring shank which has a bright and shiny but slightly hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
Citrine is the birthstone for November, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Golden citrine gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings and necklace.
- Will also work well to add some drama to a casual outfit.
- Makes a special gift: the sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a citrine gemstone.
- Panel size: The top panel is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.