Opal & solid gold stacking ring
This elegant Australian opal gemstone and gold stacking ring is made in sparkling 14ct solid gold. The skinny gold ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with other stackable rings, making it a very versatile and quality addition to your wardrobe. Opal is the October birthstone.
Free shipping available
Wear this beautiful opal gemstone and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings: it will catch the eye either way. Also being made of solid gold means it will last a lifetime (and beyond).
The handmade opal stacking ring will give a bright pop of sparkling gold, along with subtle but beautiful flashes of opalescent colour to whatever you're wearing.
Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. It features a small but beautiful natural opal cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Opals are the birthstone for October, so this pendant will make a great gift for someone born in October. Of course you can also wear it just because you like this stone! See the other designs in our birthstones by month range, including rings and earrings with gemstones for each month of the year.
Note that the Australian opals used in our handmade rings will have natural variation in terms of colouring and intensity.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful opal gemstone with subtle flashes of green, red and blue.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching opal solid gold earrings.
- Opals are the birthstone for October, so it will have extra meaning for someone born that month.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and an opal cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.1cm (0.04") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.