Sunburst & citrine amulet ring
This strikingly beautiful sunburst amulet cocktail ring is sure to bring some sunshine to any occasion. It's made in silver and features a sparkly golden citrine in a solid gold setting. The sunburst is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength - and more besides. Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Free shipping available
The stunning pop of colour at the heart of this sunburst amulet cocktail ring is created by a sparkling golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish which is set in a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
The striking cocktail ring is a beautiful and eye-catching design to dress up with or to add some drama to a casual outfit. You can also get all matchy-matchy by pairing it with the matching earrings and necklace to truly dress up.
The sunburst amulet ring also makes a gorgeous gift for someone special. The sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
See the other sunburst jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The sunburst cocktail ring is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish.
The amulet is attached to a handmade sterling silver ring shank which has a bright and shiny but slightly hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
Citrine is the birthstone for November, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other cocktail rings.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Golden citrine gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings and necklace.
- Will also work well to add some drama to a casual outfit.
- Makes a special gift: the sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a citrine gemstone.
- Panel size: The top panel is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.