We're sure this gorgeous citrine and gold chain necklace will make a perfect addition to your jewellery collection.
It's a unique gold necklace to wear to bring a casual outfit to life with some sunny yellow colouring. But it also dresses up beautifully, especially when paired with white or a little black dress. Also don't be afraid to be matchy-matchy with the citrine drop earrings or gold chain bracelet.
Best of all the gold chain is a very versatile design: it can be clasped at any link, so you can wear it full length with the citrine dangling at the front, or wear it shorter with a length of chain dangling as well. What's not to love?
The necklace is made in 14ct gold filled: better wearing than plated and much more affordable than solid gold. It terminates in a beautiful smooth citrine gemstone briolette which will capture the light as it moves. The citrine is cut by hand so there will be a minor variation in size and finish from one gem to the next.
The gold chain is completed by a 14ct gold filled clasp which can be secured to any link in the chain.
View our other gold jewellery designs in the jewellery online shop.
What you'll love:
- Quality 14ct gold filled chain necklace: much more affordable than solid gold and better wearing than plated.
- Beautiful soft yellow hand cut citrine briolette gemstone.
- Simple but glamorous gold and yellow design.
- Perfect for adding an elegant pop of colour and sparkle to your outfit.
- Looks great worn with a plunge, sweetheart or v-shaped neckline.
- Alternatively wear it long over a higher neckline.
- Great to dress up a casual outfit, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching gold and citrine earrings or bracelet.
Just the facts:
Materials: 14ct gold filled chain and 1 citrine gemstone bead.
Gemstone size: The hand cut citrine briolettes used will vary a little in size and shape, but average 1cm (0.39") by 0.7cm (0.28").
Link size: Each link is approximately 0.5cm (0.19") in diameter.
Necklace length: The chain can be clasped at any point up to 50cm (19.7"). The total length including the citrine is 52cm (20.5").
Back to top
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.