This beautiful necklace is one of Simone's personal favourites from this range (along with the fire opal version). Etched into the silver panel is our Australian flora pattern with an array of stylised native plants and flowers. This pendant features half of the pattern, with an intricate banksia flower dominating this half. The pendant features a 14ct solid gold setting which sits half way into the panel. The setting holds a facetted morganite gemstone with the softest pink colouring.
The combination of all of these elements makes for a very beautiful and contemporary necklace, which will sparkle, shine and catch the eye as you move.
You'll find this pendant works to bring elegance to a casual outfits, with it's subtle pop of colour and detailed etched design.
It will also dress up beautifully: you can imagine it paired with a little black dress or a white top. To keep the attention on the necklace, pair it with more simple gold or silver jewellery. You can also use it as the focal piece when layering necklaces.
Take a look at the other Australian flora pattern jewellery designs, including the fire opal gemstone version of this piece. Also see the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The flora half pattern pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver which has been etched. A 14ct solid gold setting sits half way into the silver panel, so the top half sits above the panel. The setting contains a facetted morganite gemstone with a very soft pink colouring.
The pendant is suspended at each end from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. Note that when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Check out our full range of necklaces with pendants and silver necklaces in the jewellery store, along with our layering necklaces. Also see the full silver jewellery collection.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Unique and intricate stylised Australian flora pattern with native plants and flowers, with this half of the pattern featuring a flannel flower.
- 14ct solid gold gemstone setting with a soft pink morganite gemstone: it will add a small pop of subtle colour to any outfit.
- Unique pendant design to show off your creativity.
- This pendant will always be a reminder of the Australian landscape, wherever the wearer may be, so it makes a gorgeous gift.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a fire opal gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its widest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its tallest.
- Gemstone size: The fire opal is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender. Note that when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.