Our deluxe quality 14ct solid gold amulet pendant with its sparkling green gemstone eye really is eye-catching and beautiful. It will dress up beautifully or bring a casual outfit to life with its vivid green and gold colouring and sparkling silver chain. Plus it's perfect for layering with other necklaces, adding to its versatility.
The eye amulet necklace also makes a great gift for someone special. Wearing an eye amulet for protection against the evil eye is a tradition going back thousands of years which has been used in many different cultures. Even the Victorians wore eye amulets for protection and luck, along with lover's eye jewellery to represent someone they loved. Eyes also represent wisdom.
See the other eye amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
As a type of garnet, tsavorite is the birthstone for January, so this necklace makes a very special gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The eye pendant is made 14ct solid gold. At its centre is a setting - also in solid 14ct gold - in which sits a small facetted tsavorite gemstone, a rare and highly prized type of garnet which has a beautiful sparkle and vibrant green colouring.
The solid gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Check out our full range of necklaces with pendants and gold necklaces for women in the online jewellery store. Also see our full gold jewellery range.
What you'll love:
- High quality 14ct solid gold pendant necklace.
- Striking rich green tsavorite gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Will bring a casual outfit to life or dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings and ring.
- Makes a special gift: eye amulets are often worn to symbolise protection against the evil eye (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
- Tsavorite (a rare type of garnet) is the birthstone for January.
- Works beautifully as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct gold, sterling silver chain and a tsavorite gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.