Stars & sapphires necklace
This cluster necklace is a delight to wear. It features guiding star and little star pendants, accompanied by a cluster of sapphires, graduating in colour from palest to darkest blue. Stars symbolise protection and warding off negativity, along with representing guidance and wishes of good luck. Sapphires are the birthstone for September.
Free shipping available
You'll love wearing this cluster necklace. It features two pendants: our larger guiding star and the matching little star. The silver pendants are accompanied by a ring holding three natural sapphire gemstones, which graduate in colour from the palest to the darkest blue.
It's a beautiful necklace to add to a casual outfit for some sparkle, colour and movement. You can also mix and match it with other pieces in our stars range. We're sure you'll find it a great addition to your jewellery collection.
The necklace also makes a beautiful gift for women. Stars represent protection and warding off negativity, along with symbolising guidance and wishes of good luck.
See the other star jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The two star pendants are made in shiny sterling silver. Sitting next to the pendants is a sterling silver ring from which three small natural sapphire beads are suspended. The facetted gemstone beads will move and sit in different positions as you go about your day.
The pendants and gemstones are suspended from a delicate sterling silver chain completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out our other pendant necklaces in sterling silver, gold and gemstones.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver necklace for women.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Elegant sapphire beads, shaded from the darkest to the lightest blue.
- Delightfully delicate and eye-catching design, which will add uniqueness to any outfit.
- Goes perfectly with a V-shaped, sweetheart or surplice neckline at shorter lengths.
- Makes a lovely gift: stars represent protection and warding off negativity, along with symbolising guidance and wishes of good luck.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and sapphire gemstone beads.
- Pendants size: The guiding star is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") at its tallest and 1.45cm (0.57") at its widest. The little star is approximately 1.1cm (0.43") at its tallest and 0.85cm (0.33") at its widest.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.