We adore these unique wattle blossom stud earrings which are made entirely in shiny 14ct solid gold. Wattle flowers are always a sign that spring is on the way, so they're a happy pair of earrings to wear. The gold stud earrings will make a top quality addition to anyone's jewellery collection.
The earrings are great to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching solid gold necklace. However, they are elegantly simple enough to be worn for all sorts of occasions and with more casual outfits.
The gold earrings will also make a very special gift for someone special. We're sure they'll love them.
Take a look at the other Flora Range, featuring jewellery designs inspired by Australian flowers and plants and made in silver, gold and gemstones.
The wattle blossom earrings are made in shiny 14ct solid gold with the background of the design recessed and given a matte finish. They are completed with 14ct gold earring posts and delicate earring backs.
See our range of gold earrings and stud earrings in the online jewellery store. Also see our full gold jewellery collection.
What you'll love:
- Deluxe quality 14ct solid gold stud earrings.
- Unique stylised wattle blossom design
- Beautiful investment jewellery.
- Perfect as a special gift for a special someone.
- Small enough to wear for most occasions
- The earrings look gorgeous dressed up, especially when paired with the matching solid gold pendant necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold.
- Earrings size: The earring panels are each approximately 0.9cm (0.35") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.